Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining our dynamic team at IONpath. We are always looking for innovative thinkers, who are committed to transforming our understanding of disease through a truly unique imaging platform. We seek smart, creative and committed research, technology, and business professionals.
IONpath is an equal opportunity employer that offers an exciting and collaborative scientific environment. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, stock options, 401(k) and comprehensive benefits.
Data Scientist/Computational Biologist
Position reference: Data Scientist Somputational Biologist-20190409RF
Head of Talent Acquisition
Position reference: Head of Talent Acquisition-20190409HF
Marketing Application Scientist
Position reference: Senior Applications Scientist-20190509NK
The Materials Expediter position compiles and maintains materials, part inventory and status information to expedite movement of materials and parts between production areas.
Position reference: Materials Expediter-20190624DB
- Consult with external partners to help refine experiments and discuss results
- Design and perform experiments on tissue samples utilizing the MIBI platform with appropriate documentation and quality control
- Troubleshoot technical issues independently with appropriate communication and escalation
- Collaborate with internal bioinformatics team to deliver results to external partners
- Prepare written data reports for external partners and contribute to publications
- Work closely with other members of the Pathology team to expand biomarker reagents and assist with R&D activities
Position reference: Scientist-20190415JP
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Position reference: Senior Mechanical Engineer-20190409DB
Position reference: Software E